Skip to main content
Free trial! Unlimited streaming. Pilates Physio Style was established in 2004 and is one of Sydney's original physiotherapy based Clinical Pilates practices. We are highly qualified experienced physiotherapists with post graduate qualifications in the field of sports and pelvic health.
We have developed an innovative program using a blend of Clinical Pilates exercises and traditional physiotherapy exercises. Our practice aims to improve the way you move and hold yourself halting the cycle of injury and reflecting everyday activities whether that be on the sporting field, at the workplace, home duties, hobbies, or enjoying travel.
Our popular face to face classes as well as targeted exercise workouts are now available online 24x7 allowing you to access your choice of videos anytime and anyplace.
Now that your baby is born, as a new ‘Mum’ you are often super keen to get back into shape, feel good, and even prepare for any subsequent pregnancies. Initially it is crucial that our exercise program should focus firstly on optimising the activation of the core muscles (especially the pelvic floor); secondly it should focus on activating and strengthening the large muscle groups in the correct way. Optimal function of the postural and large muscle groups reduces the likelihood of developing post-partum related aches and pains!
Our classes are presented in two stages 0-8 weeks and 8-16+ weeks and aim to;
• restores your pre pregnancy shape and posture
• restores good breathing patterns
• regains control of the pelvic floor and core muscles
• prevents or management incontinence issues
• assists in the treatment of “abdominal separation” (Rectus Abdominus Diastasis)
• begins to increase overall strength to adapt to the physical demands of motherhood
• prepares your body for aerobic and high impact exercise